The most accurate poll in the last four presidential elections has Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., edging closer and closer to former Vice President Joe Biden in its latest 2020 survey.
Results from a recent Investor's Business Daily/TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence (IBD/TIPP) poll ahead of the 2020 presidential election:
- Biden leads President Donald Trump by 12 points in a head-to-head matchup (54% to 42%).
- Warren leads Trump by 3 points in a two-candidate battle (49% to 46%).
- Biden's support among Democrats and left-leaning independents fell from 30% to 28%, while Warren's backing jumped from 17% to 24% over the last month.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt, has 12% support, while Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., garnered 6% support — down from 11%.
- Independents all support Biden, Warren, and Sanders in head-to-head matchups with Trump.
- Biden leads among black and Hispanic voters, along with older voters.
The poll of registered voters was conducted from Aug. 22-30 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.3%.
According to Investor's Business Daily, its presidential election polls for the 2004, 2008, 2012, and 2016 elections were the most accurate national surveys.
Please click here to read the original article in Newsmax.